Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Thanks for the Prayers

Starks weighed in today at 11# 10 ounces today- 8 days shy of his 6 month birthday! His liver enzymes were almost back to normal and he'll have them repeated in 2 weeks. Thanks for the prayers. The PNP didn't even mention the other crazy tests... glad I didn't have them done. So, after all of that drama two weeks ago, the visit was easy and stress-free!

After the appt., we went to a play place called Bamboola's with our friends, Mrs. Pamela and Kevin. Chas was playing in the water area, and we suggested heading to the rocks for climbing before we left. Chas said, "But I can't go over there. I'm soapy wet!"

Then, Chas went down for his nap after playing, and I JUST woke him for 2 minutes to change his diaper! He'll wake up starving tomorrow at 5:30am! I should really get to bed, but I have Christmas cards to address and a blog to update. ;) Anyway, Anthony and I carried on with the plan to watch Charlie Brown's Christmas even without Chas. While getting dressed for bed in our room before the show, Anthony hiked his pants up to his chest and said, "Look. I'm a Mommy!" I'm really hoping that was in relation to maternity pants!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]