Thursday, January 26, 2006

I wish someone would tell ME to eat calorie dense food!



So, Starks had this 30th follow up Wednesday with the GI office. They told me to add oil, butter, and/or a calorie additive to his food and to feed less veggies and more fruits and proteins. Wow. They are stressing me- as much as I get stressed. It's all good, but we had tacos that night. So, I saved all of the fat I drained off the meat to use in blending with his meat. PLUS, I added oil. He loved it! Then, I mixed sour cream with avocado for him. He loved it! Then, he had spaghetti squash with butter and the calorie additive- sugary stuff. He loved it! The boy started crawling up stairs on Tuesday night, so he just burns off everything he eats since he's so active. He's conducting an orchestra the entire time he breastfeeds. He's moving ALL day long- unless he's asleep. Then, he doesn't nap for very long (except for the moment right now) as he's afraid he'll miss something. Too funny. We'll see. It means a weight check next week and another follow up the week after. God Bless Insurance.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]