Friday, February 03, 2006

Did I forget to knock on wood?

SO, Starks wakes up last night twice, and the second time I went straight to the shower and turned on the hot water. We sat in the bathroom with the steam for about 15" then went out to my bed. I sat with him upright until about 5. He woke at 5:50 coughing again, and Russ popped right out of bed, got dressed and headed out the door to the ER! He has croup and received a breathing treatment and steroid shot. Poor guy. He's so tired today!
I had just told someone- and thought I had knocked on wood- that Anthony and Chas have never been to a sick appt. minus once for a viral rash. They've never had antibiotics, been to the ER, etc. KNOCK ON WOOD FOR ME NOW! Then along comes Starks... What a sweetheart. God just must be reminding me to baby him and pay him a lot of attention! Russ has been giving him LOTS of love today, too! He's just too stinking cute.
So, we pray it runs it course in and out of here in 48 hours! Anthony woke last night with the same cough, but being 5 again has its benefits! He's feeling well today and not sounding like the seal like Starks. Pray we're healthy soon!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]