Wednesday, February 01, 2006

DO YOU SEE THAT LIGHT?

Wow... that's the light at the end of this 2 year 8.5 month ordeal. Yep, you guessed it. I am talking about braces. Yippee... it'll will all be over next Wednesday. I hate them, and "it's a sin" to think there are people who only know me this way... funky shaped mouth, weird smile, etc. :) I can't talk during dinner for fear of making someone gag from the food in my braces. I can't floss in less than 20". I can't roughhouse with the boys without someone hurting my lips! God Bless everyone who's ever endured these darn things.

Also, Starks had an appt. yesterday for just a weight check. He gained almost an entire pound in 6 days! I think he has no problem gaining weight when he eats steak fat, chicken liver dipped in chicken fat, and everything else ladden with butter or oil! How lucky. ;)

Well, the boys are awesome. Starks is just on the move, Anthony is so mature, and Chas just loves being 3. Life is good, and next week it all just gets better!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]