Thursday, March 02, 2006

Picture this...

Starks had ANOTHER GI appt. today (he weighed in at 14# 15 ounces), and the boys wanted to watch a DVD in the waiting room and not go back with us. So, they watched "The Letter Factory" while Starks went in for his checkup. It was not long at all before we returned to the waiting room. Immediately, I noticed it smelled like a poopy diaper- and a bad one at that. The next thing I see is Chas on the floor paging through books. Finally, I notice Anthony is not there. Then, I look over towards the bathroom, and notice it smells worse in that direction, yet the door is open. I walk over, and as I figured, Anthony is on the toilet with a book in his lap, lights off, pooping with the door open! :) I love it! I didn't know if I should take the book away, label it like George Costanza's was, or ignore it. I chose the latter. I just laughed, shut the door and walked over to read books to Chas. As I was reading to Chas, I started to choke on orange scent. I thought to myself how I'd punish Anthony for playing with the air freshener in the bathroom. As I walked to the bathroom, the smell decreased, and when I opened the door, he was still doing his thing- freshener on the toilet. It was then I realized the women in the office could no longer take the smell and fumigated with Orange Scent! How funny! Kids are hilarious and in their own worlds.

Comments:
oh my! how funny!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]