Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Random Thoughts, by Chas Laraway

Remember "Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey? Well, we were all pitching in to straighten the play room for vacuuming, and Chas said he loved me. They tell me that often- and I never take it for granted... I love it. So, he goes on to say just how much he loves me. I sweep him up and hug him tight. So, he asks me to do it again a minute later, and I am on the floor picking stuff up and tell him to run over. He runs over, tackles me and I squeeze him tightly. I stop and he asks for more. So, we're lying there, him on my chest and belly, hugging, and he says, "I wish I was a fish and you cut my skin off. And, I love you all the way up to the pool."
What the? I guess that's good.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]