Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What if?

That's Anthony's big thing now... asking "What if?"
While in the family restroom at Target, "What if we opened the door and there was a mean guy who was going to kill us?"
"Well, we'd shut the door quickly and lock it."
"What if he broke the door down?"
"Well, we would have called 911 on my cell phone when he shut the door."
After some thinking he replied, "Oooohhhh... the police would've come and got him and took him to jail."

Then, while at the island waiting for me to make dinner and playing/creating with pipe cleaners, Anthony asks, "What if I was upstairs and laughed so hard at Daddy that I fell out the window?" Now, this one is possible as Russ is the funny one in the house (or at least we make him think so). I wish I could just spend one hour in his head. How great it is to be five!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]