Monday, April 03, 2006

Family Tree

One of the boys' friends, George, has a great-grandfather who is dying. So, we added him to our prayer list last night. I was trying to explain what a great-grandfather is since they have none living. I explained that Mommy and Daddy are married, and their GG (great-grandmother) was married to Starks- and he would've been their-great grandfather. I said, "Pop is your grandfather and his dad, Starks, would have been your great-grandfather. You know how MomMom and Grandma Anderson are your grandmothers and GG's your great-grandmother?"
Anthony thought on it, and it was about 10 minutes later that he said, "You know, Mommy, you're right. GG IS my great grandmother because she gives me YooHoo..."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]