Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Anthony's Crazy

So, we're eating dinner outside tonight... Mommy at the table with Starks and the boys at their new little table and umbrella. Anthony looks over at me and says, "Sometimes I hide my feelings." Of course, as usual, thoughts from Anthony seemingly come from outer space. So, I asked, "What do you mean by that? How do you hide your feelings?" To this, he smiled and replied, "You know, Mommy... like the song. '..learn how to hide your feelings.'"

(http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/intolerablecruelty/dontcryoutloud.htm)

He's so crazy. We sing "Don't Cry Outloud" just to be funny- Russ and I. What a nut.

Comments:
I love that song too! You have a beautiful family.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]