Saturday, July 28, 2007

Gilroy Gardens

Chas and Anthony with some friends at an amusement park that is more of a place to admire the gardens than to showcase the rides. The rides are fun, but they are not the focal point. We love going with our friends and have been to Gilroy Gardens three times this summer. The only downside is that the water play areas are suffering from a change in code that forced upgrades and or redesigns. SO, there's not the usual respite from heat that we love in the water play areas- especially since what IS operating doesn't let anyone in swimming diapers. BUMMER! However, we still enjoy playing with our friends, and we just have an excuse to get ice cream or frozen lemonades on the way home!
Posted by Picasa

Comments:
My boys and I spent the day at Six Flags Discovery kingdom. My legs are killing me because of all the adrenaline rides Jared made me go on. I miss the Bonfante Garden Days.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]