Saturday, June 21, 2008

Starks' Bedtime Conversation

So, Starks was in bed talking to Daddy about Tom & Jerry (an episode with dinosaurs) all the while stroking Daddy's scratchy beard. TOO CUTE! He whispers the whole video as he knows it's bedtime.


Chas' friend played with us from yesterday morning until after dinner tonight, so Chas is already asleep! The poor guy was tired before lunch! :) Anthony's reading "Prince Caspian." That left Starks with both Mommy and Daddy as a completely available and captive audience.


Comments:
I think that is the most precious video ever! It almost made me cry it was so sweet! I bet Starks and James would be wonderful friends!!

Love,
Michelle
 
I could almost die that was so sweet! The whole stroking of the face oh so gently, and when he saw the camera he would whisper "cheese!". What a doll, I want to eat him up! Give my Godson (and the others, too) a big fat kiss and hug from Auntie Stacy!
 
I'm with Michelle.. could have cried! I know they have to grow up, but boy, I'd love to freeze time sometimes! My favorite time is bed time! Everyone wants to talk. We have some wonderful conversations then.... Wish they could all stay little forever!
CHEEEESE!!! Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Tracy
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]