Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Starks LOVES to sing... here it goes

Get ready for Starks Laraway singing. TOO CUTE!

His birthday is on Flag Day- the 14th, and he's been ready for his birthday and party for weeks now. He's VERY excited to play with all of his friends, but mostly just excited to be guaranteed cake!

Every time we pass an American Flag, he wants to hear "Grand Ol' Flag." A few weeks ago, he kept asking me "What'd you say, Mommy?," and I'd speak the words for him. Then, I'd sing the next line, and he'd repeat the question. He's almost got it down!

Here's one more of his favorite songs... The B-I-B-L-E... He's just so loved.

And one more to top it off! :) Twinkle Tinkle on the toilet. :).


Hope you enjoyed! Love, The Laraways


Comments:
OMG! I just LOVE my Godson! I could eat him right up. Really REALLY, I NEED to see you guys soon! My goodness! Kiss those loves of yours for me, kay?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]