Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Awesomeness



Feel it? Do you feel the awesomeness? :) We certainly did today. It was in the low 70's here, and it was a gorgeous day! After picking up the boys from school, we headed straight to the park. We played for over 1.5 hours- tag, taking turns swinging, digging in the sand, etc. It was nice to be barefoot in the sand, but I can say personally that my tootsies were tender! I had no idea that my calluses from summer had already faded away.



Anyway, from the park, we went to Pizza My Heart for "Make your own pizza night" for kids. The boys have been asking about going since September, and we had an opportunity- since Friday won't be the usual pizza night at home this week. We totally did not take this day for granted! We enjoyed it thoroughly, and the oldest two boys were actually so very happy with each other. I love the picture here of Chas lying in Anthony's lap on the swing... bare feet peeking out from the side are Starks'. I think at one point Anthony and Chas were acting out "What's Opera, Doc" from Bugs Bunny. SO CUTE!

Comments:
Very Sweet.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]